微信扫一扫 分享朋友圈

已有 304 人浏览分享

[Sora行业应用]    一位科研人员对 Sora ai生成视频的畅享感触很大

Sora行业应用 2024-2-16 21:08:29304 0
I hope you’re all having a great day. I am thrilled to share with you that I work in the Research and Development department of a non-profit organization focused on individuals with disabilities. Recently, I came across SORA and I am excited about the possibility of incorporating it into our research.
In our day-to-day work, we are constantly seeking innovative solutions to enhance the quality of life for people with disabilities, and I believe that SORA could be an invaluable tool for our efforts. I am particularly interested in try it for people with mental disabilities, and I believe these features could significantly contribute to our research.
I would love to get more information on how we could acquire it and if there are any collaboration opportunities or discounts available for non-profit organizations like ours.
I appreciate any guidance or additional information you can provide. I am eager to start using as soon as possible and see how it can positively impact our work.

我希望你们都度过愉快的一天。 我很高兴与您分享,我在一家专注于残疾人的非营利组织的研发部门工作。 最近,我遇到了 SORA,我对将其纳入我们的研究的可能性感到很兴奋。
在日常工作中,我们不断寻求创新的解决方案来提高残疾人的生活质量,我相信 SORA 可以成为我们努力的宝贵工具。 我特别有兴趣为患有精神障碍的人尝试它,我相信这些功能可以为我们的研究做出重大贡献。
我很想了解更多关于如何获得它的信息,以及是否有任何合作机会或折扣可供像我们这样的非营利组织使用。
我感谢您提供的任何指导或附加信息。 我渴望尽快开始使用,看看它如何对我们的工作产生积极影响。

版主观点

我相信视觉效果有很大的精神影响。 也许可以通过特定的视频接触这些残疾人,恢复他们的精神。 这将是一项伟大的成就。
没想到视频可以这么用,在我们日常生活中看到一些电影可能还会感动,看到一些回忆的视频可能还会联想到深层次的回忆。
我不太理解这种医学上的说法,但无疑这是很正常的人类反应。

• 联系我们
  • 邮箱:1992608358#qq.com(请把#改成@)
  • 微信:mianfeixueai
  • QQ客服 1992608358
  • 工作时间:周一至周五(早上9点至下午5点)
  • 微信公众平台

• 扫描访问手机版

QQ|NIUBOYI ( 京ICP备17025393号 )|网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 01:56 , Processed in 0.037725 second(s), 36 queries .